Can't authorize syntronik sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't authorize syntronik sounds

Postby Basileusow » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:40 am

I recently got the upgraded Syntronik and was attempting to download its sound content. I downloaded the V-80 and tested out the sounds in SampleTank 4 first. They worked and all was fine.

I then tried using the same sounds in Syntronik but it said I needed to authorize them which I found odd. I then proceed to try and authorize the sounds but Authorization Manager refuses to let me login saying the password is incorrect and after another attempt gives me a different error code. I know the password is right because I'm able to login to my account online and the product manager app but for some reason the authorization manager is giving me grief.

I'm surprised I have to authorize again considering I already did so in the product manager and there is no serial number next to the sound content. Any help would be appreciated.
Basileusow

Re: Can't authorize syntronik sounds

Postby DarkStar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:23 am

For the standard Sound Libraries it is the software that needs to be Authorised, and that will determine what sounds they can play. Expansion libraries need to be Authorized themselves.

------------------
Please contact Sales Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Basileusow » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:19 am

Makes sense but I can't do anything in Syntronik at the moment. Most of the synths aren't listed on the left, there are no presets that I can use, and I can't even see the 2 synths that are listed so I can't make any sounds either. I switched the library path a couple times to see if perhaps the sound content was somewhere else but Syntronik didn't find anything. I may just redownload the software because something isn't right.
Basileusow

Postby DarkStar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:01 am

Slightly confused here: you posted about not being able to authorize Syntronik. HAs that now been resolved?

And you should have the same "SampleTank 3" library path in both SampleTank 4 and Syntronik. It should be the high-level folder that contains the "Instruments" and Samples" folder and other files and folders.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Basileusow » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:14 am

The plugin Syntronik is authorized but it wouldn't let me load any sounds without authorizing them separately. The plugin only showed a couple of the synths and every preset took me to the IK Authorization App but it wouldn't let me even log into my account. It kept giving errors.

I decided to reinstall the plugin and it seems to work now. It allows me to access more keyboards and a few presets for each one. I'm guessing you have to buy the expansions for more sounds. At least I can use the other synths now so I suppose it's resolved. Not sure what happened the first time.
Basileusow

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More