Sample Tank 4 SE - Cannot Locate Tank at Path error

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank 4 SE - Cannot Locate Tank at Path error

Postby sean8877 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi,

I purchased Sample Tank SE and did the "Sounds" download and install from my account. In SampleTank 4 when I try to load any of the instruments that are part of the "SE" version I get an error like below saying it can't find the .pak. I only see one sounds download in my account page, are there supposed to be additional downloads for the ".pak" files? Not sure what I'm missing here. Thanks for any help.

"Instrument ST4 Error. Cannot locate Tank at path 'C:/Users/Public/Documents/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 4/Samples/SampleTank 4/Acoustic Pianos/C Grand Close Mics SE/C Grand Close Mics Sustain/C Grand Close Mics Sustain.pak'."

-Sean
sean8877

Re: Sample Tank 4 SE - Cannot Locate Tank at Path error

Postby sean8877 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:03 am

Aaaannd....Apparantly there is no way to contact IK support any more...wonderful. The contact page just brings you to the Search Knowledge Base page..no direct technical support. I think I'm done with IKMM.
sean8877

Re: Sample Tank 4 SE - Cannot Locate Tank at Path error

Postby garfy » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:22 am

Hello sean8877

Sorry to hear you're having issues. However, IK Support is very definitely still there.

As IKM are currently experiencing high demand and the effects of the global situation, they have added in an extra step in case users can help themselves first, before opening a ticket.

After you have clicked Contact Support and chosen Software, if your problem isn't noted in the "Explore Quick Solutions" page you can search the FAQ.

If your answer is still not found in the FAQ, there is a red button at the bottom of the page to Contact Support which will take you to the page to fill in your details and issues which will then open a ticket.

Here is the link: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More