Re: "Save" and "save as" doesn't work on my B-3X. [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Postby Fernandaoc » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi IK guys, ok, I already had a 1959 Hammond C3, I know how it works. We have the inverted keys that are presets, connected by wires in 8 bars inside the organ. In B-3X we have these presets (reverse color keys) and the main ones, patches I would say. When configuring the B-3X, leslie speed, generator, click, EQ, amp, reverb chorus, etc., this configuration is valid for the entire patch, consequently also for all key presets.

Each key preset also can be edited (drawbars), but it will play with the organ's config. Ok, all understood, but ... My B-3X doesn't save anything! "Save" does not work, "save as" does not work, the name of the patch that I write in the dialog box does not appear anywhere.

When changing modified presets with the inverted keys it works, but if you change the patch the entire configuration is lost. If you close the B-3X and reopen too! After all, how to save changes in the B-3X? Because if the B-3X doesn't save anything, I lost something. Tranks in advance.
Fernandaoc

Re: "Save" and "save as" doesn't work on my B-3X.

Postby Fernandaoc » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:51 am

Hi, solved. For some reason, B-3X installer recognizes the "symbolic link" alias that I have in "docs", installs the folders containing the presets in the correct place, but does not find them to save presets or create new ones. The installer doesn't even ask if he can access the docs and desktop as normal. I redid the installation and then created a new alias "symbolic link". Everything is working now and the B-3X sounds really amazing.
Fernandaoc

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:29 pm

As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More