Syntronik audio issue [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik audio issue [Resolved]

Postby Jamescorvall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:12 am

When I start up Syntronik, every ten seconds or so there is a god awful fuzz/static noise that goes off. I really want to use this software, but it’s unbearable. I’m on a new Mac desktop, using Axe I/o, any help would be appreciated.
Jamescorvall

Re: Syntronik audio issue

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 pm

That sounds like it has not yet been Authorised.

Run the Authorisation Manager and enter the Syntronik Serial Number. Depending on how you got Syntronik, that number may be in your User Area or on an email or ...
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Syntronik audio issue

Postby Jamescorvall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:50 pm

This worked perfectly. Had to download the new product manager, but now the fuzz is gone. Thank you! :)
Jamescorvall

Re: Syntronik audio issue [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Good oh :)

I thought that as you already had installed Syntronik then the old Authorization Manager would still work for it. Oh well, something-else I have learned.

-----------------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More