PBass occassionally plays higher octave

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

PBass occassionally plays higher octave

Postby DThompson55 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:19 pm

I'm new to sample tank, so i'm just getting the hang of it. Using the free sounds. Not sure why pBass randomly hits a higher octave. Maybe something to do with velocity? Is it a feature or a bug? If it's a feature can I disable it?
DThompson55

Re: PBass occassionally plays higher octave

Postby jcarter200 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:30 pm

I noticed this too! On some low velocities the wrong note will be triggered. I think the note mapping was incorrectly set and as a result you get the wrong octave sounding.
jcarter200

Re: PBass occassionally plays higher octave

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:46 pm

Not sure why this would be happening, I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't already done so and they will do their best to recreate and resolve and if it needs to be brought to the attention of the developers they will do so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More