FL Studio - Pianoroll redraw issues w/SampleTank 4 loaded

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

FL Studio - Pianoroll redraw issues w/SampleTank 4 loaded

Postby e1miran » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Anyone using FL Studio on Mac having this issue? After displaying the SampleTank 4 UI for the first time, whenever I leave the UI (minimize the VST, change tabs in the VST wrapper, etc.) the pianoroll seems to have UI redraw issues. Once the ST4 UI is re-displayed, the issue is resolved. I've already contacted IK Multimedia and Image-Line support. Just wondering if any other FLS users have seen this. While the workaround is simple, ST4 takes up a lot of screen real estate.

See the example video.
e1miran

Re: FL Studio - Pianoroll redraw issues w/SampleTank 4 loade

Postby GlynShut » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi,

Yes I have a similar issue. Did you ever find a good solution to this?
GlynShut

Postby e1miran » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:55 pm

GlynShut wrote:Hi,

Yes I have a similar issue. Did you ever find a good solution to this?

Not, yet.
e1miran

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Has this been reported to IK Support for direct and official assistance? I'm sure they would be able to assist and figure this out with you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby e1miran » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Yes and they told me to check with Image-line. Which I did and followed some troubleshooting with them. But no resolution yet.
e1miran

Postby e1miran » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Has this been reported to IK Support for direct and official assistance? I'm sure they would be able to assist and figure this out with you.

This is the direct response from the ticket placed with IK Multimedia support:
Thanks you may need to ask FL studio on this, the ST4 interface itself is not effected, but the FL itself. I am not sure on this as I have never seen this. You may want to ask them to see what could cause this.
e1miran

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:40 pm

I'm sure Image Line will continue to assist if it is affecting their interface. What is your IK ticket number? I can check if someone here has any additional insight when they look at it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby e1miran » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:41 am

Peter_IK wrote:I'm sure Image Line will continue to assist if it is affecting their interface. What is your IK ticket number? I can check if someone here has any additional insight when they look at it.

Thanks, Peter. It's #7218903
e1miran

Postby e1miran » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:44 am

GlynShut wrote:Hi,

Yes I have a similar issue.

GlynShut, if you are an FL user I invite you to post at this thread with Image-line as well: https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 4#p1529614
e1miran

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More