Transfer Credit

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Transfer Credit

Postby gderreck » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:50 pm

Greetings,

I purchased Total Studio 2 as a Maxgrade. I find I am not using the software. I already owned MODO Bass and Drums, the T-Racks Leslie, and The B-3X.

Those instruments plus the pianos I own from other suppliers, are what I am using 95% of the time. From this I'm sure you can see I'm a dinosaur ;)

I want to sell Total Studio 2. I know I have to purchase a transfer credit and I realize that because this is a Maxgrade, the buyer would have to own one of the Max products. That's fair. What I am concerned about is the fact that Total Studio installed as seven separate programs.

I purchased Total Studio 2 MAX as a single product and believe I should be able to apply the transfer credit to Total Studio 2 and the purchaser will be able to get the full product. Is that the case? If not, I would have to purchase 8 transfer credits. That would be unfortunate.

Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me on the issue.

Hope this finds you all well,
Graham
gderreck

Re: Transfer Credit

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:13 am

Interesting question. I think that it might be 1 LTC per Serial Number.

For a definitive answer, please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Transfer Credit

Postby gderreck » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:08 am

Thanks Dark,

I can't imagine they would do that. After all, that would mean that it would cost about 180.00 to sell Total Studio, after making a single purchase.

You frighten me...just kidding :)

Thanks for the reply,

Graham
gderreck

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More