Customer Service

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Customer Service

Postby Chef25 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:44 pm

This ticket will now close as we are experiencing a surge of inquiries due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and continued interest in our products. Have a great day.

ST4 will not work in stand alone mode. (Does not load sounds) Works fine in Garageband and Mainstage 3.

Customer service feels that telling me to "Follow the directions" is sufficient. AND I have ZERO issues downloading anything from any other website..

Not Cool

Chris
Chef25

Re: Customer Service

Postby garfy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello Chef25 and welcome to the forum

A ticket is automatically closed once Support replies to you. If what they have suggested does not fix your issues then reply to the ticket which will re-open the case.

Continue to work with IK Support until they resolve your problem.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Customer Service

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:02 pm

Yes, please reply to that ticket as they will continue to assist you as noted above.

Since this is not a tech support forum and your issue will be worked on as you reply to your ticket with more information if the suggestions don't work, I will close this thread.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More