Sample Tank 4 - Do I Need to Download ST3 Sounds?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank 4 - Do I Need to Download ST3 Sounds?

Postby danielh02 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:50 pm

I just purchased ST4 and will be doing a fresh install (no other versions on this system). Do I need to download and install the ST3 Sound Library sounds or are they included in all the rest of the ST4 downloads?

Thanks!
Dan
danielh02

Re: Sample Tank 4 - Do I Need to Download ST3 Sounds?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 pm

No, they are not included in the other ST4 downloads, so you should download and install them.

Remember that the ST4 sounds are to be installed into one main folder (e.g. X:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 4) and the ST3 sounds (along with MP2, Syntronik if you have them) into another (e.g. X:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 3).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Sample Tank 4 - Do I Need to Download ST3 Sounds?

Postby danielh02 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 am

DarkStar wrote:No, they are not included in the other ST4 downloads, so you should download and install them.

Remember that the ST4 sounds are to be installed into one main folder (e.g. X:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 4) and the ST3 sounds (along with MP2, Syntronik if you have them) into another (e.g. X:/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 3).

Great - thanks very much!

Dan
danielh02

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More