Miroslav Philarmonik 2 CE SOLVED

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philarmonik 2 CE SOLVED

Postby neldrago » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:58 am

After the problems with ST3 instrument that didn't appear in ST4, I am forced to ask for your help for Miroslav Philarminc 2 CE.

First I had installed, after some, absourds and various problems, I was able to start MP2 (without being able to see the instrument in ST4), as a stand alone vst.
I decided to start all over again when the vst no longer found the musical instruments (don't know why).
Uninstall, delete all files and start over.

I install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 in : C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Miroslav Philharmonik 2
I try to install sound part 1 in C:Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\SampleTank3

At the end of the installation process of sound part 1 it returns the error:
The Miroslav PhilarmoniK 2 Sound Content installation failed. Unable to copy instruments

Do not rember how fixed this problem first time.

At this point I would like to ask some questions to solve the problem at the root:

1) in which directory should I install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (Ver. 2.0.6)?

2) the directories of the vst can be freely chosen by me (where do I regularly put the other working vst?)

3) In which directory should I install MP2CE part 1, 2, 3 and the Sound Updater?

It seems to me an incredible problem and I never had similar difficulties with other Virtual instruments (such as those of Spitfire audio that are installed in a very simple and intuitive way).
Thanks for your help.
Last edited by neldrago on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neldrago

Re: Miroslav Philarmonic 2 CE

Postby neldrago » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:43 am

One clarification:
When I start the Miroslav in the daw the vst starts perfectly and finds the list of instruments (an the image, obviously without the sounds);
The same thing happens when I start ST4 and when I try to start the instrument it returns the usual error:
"Instrument ST4 Error. Cannot locate Tank at path 'C: / Users / Public / Documents / IK Multimedia / SampleTank 3 / Samples / 51 Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE / Strings / Ensemble / Violins / Violins Staccato shp mf d.pak '. "
neldrago

Re: Miroslav Philarmonic 2 CE

Postby neldrago » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Ok risolto.
ho visto che ci sono dei post sull'argomento sul forum ma non riuscivo a comprendere bene la soluzione.
I passaggi che ho seguito sono questi:
1) una volta eseguito il download dei file li ho scompatatti singolarmente nella cartella download (nessuna sotto cartella, potete farlo anche sul desktop)
2) nell'installer ho indicato la cartella di destinazione quella di SampleTank3 (nel mio caso C:Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\SampleTank3).
In questo modo si possono trovare gli strumenti anche dentro ST4.
In verità in altri post, come detto, era indicata la soluzione:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11405
neldrago

Re: Miroslav Philarmonik 2 CE SOLVED

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Translation by Google:
Ok solved.
I saw that there are posts on the topic on the forum but I could not understand the solution well.
The steps I followed are these:
1) once I downloaded the files I unzipped them individually in the download folder (no sub-folders, you can also do it on the desktop)
2) in the installer I have indicated the destination folder that of SampleTank3 (in my case C: Users \ Public \ Documents \ IK Multimedia \ SampleTank3).
In this way the instruments can also be found inside ST4.
In truth in other posts, as mentioned, the solution was indicated:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11405

------------------------
As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More