How to download Sampletank 3 CS?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

How to download Sampletank 3 CS?

Postby Whatever_Productions » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:10 am

As said in the title of this topic...

I recently found out about Sampletank CS and it seems like a good freebie. However, I found out about it from a video of ST3 CS, which contains different instruments to ST4 CS.

While ST4 CS contains some nice instruments, too, there are a couple of great sounds I heard in ST3 CS videos that I'd like to get, too. Not to mention, the official website still advertises ST3 CS (even though I can't find a download button for it), and ST4 description mentions that it can load ST3 libraries by loading them through ST3 CS, so it really seems like ST3 CS should still be available, too... but I can't figure out how to even get it. ST4 CS is automatically in my account - not so with ST3 CS.

At one point, I actually thought I got it, but no, I was just confused because dumb-hot weather here has melted my brain.

How do I get ST3 CS? (if it's still available at all, and I really hope it is, I could really use that flute...)
Whatever_Productions

Re: How to download Sampletank 3 CS?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

It should be in your User Area / My Products, it will be named "SampleTank Custom Shop " and have the version number v3.7.3.

If it not there, please contact Support to add it: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: How to download Sampletank 3 CS?

Postby Whatever_Productions » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:22 am

Unfortunately, it's not there. I have ST4 CS, Syntronik Free, Amplitube CS and some T-Racks freebie, but not ST3 CS. Oh well, guess it's time to contact IK's support, then... thanks!
Whatever_Productions

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More