Nord 4D with Hammond B-3x weird sound issues

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Nord 4D with Hammond B-3x weird sound issues

Postby Phly23 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:39 am

HI all~ long time user here
experiencing a weird phasey or rather flutey sound when playing through a Nord 4D with Hammond B-3x....Only in "organ" Mode of the nord (where you can utilize the nords drawbars, which all respond great)....when I switch the nord piano bank for instance and play b-3x though MIDI it sounds fine....in organ mode its all washed out or almost like a church organ ....MIDI spy showed only one note being outputted at a time....all other controllers from my korg kronos to the akai work great~Ive tried though the vst in cubase as well as through the ipad app with a different midi connection entirely. both platforms, same issue on the nord in organ mode.

I can upload a video if needed . nord issue? midi implimentation?

I was hoping to use my NORD 4d as a controller....It would be a great testament to IK and the B3-x sound to add NORD as a midi template in the B3-x settings as well, please!

Thanks for any help

PHLY23.
Phly23

Re: Nord 4D with Hammond B-3x weird sound issues

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Hello PHLY23 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More