Can't locate files

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can't locate files

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:52 pm

I purchased TS2 and am very disappointed because after installations, and carefully directing content into proper foldres, ST4 cannot locate pak files. I've removed the directory paths in ST4, nothing. I've added directories that it cannot find directly into st4, nothing. TStudio is authorized, nothing.

I simply created a folder "SampleTank4" and installed all my contents into that folder. You'd think it would work. Nope.

I'll make a support ticket.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Can't locate files

Postby garfy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:01 pm

auggybendoggy2 wrote:I simply created a folder "SampleTank4" and installed all my contents into that folder. You'd think it would work. Nope.

Have you created this folder outside of the default pathway that ST4 suggested when you were installing it? Can you let us know the full pathway of your content so we can suggest what's is confusing the app.

Have you installed all of the content? Sometimes the instrument and sample files aren't all in the same place in the install bundles.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More