I dont know why this is so hard

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: I dont know why this is so hard

Postby chasealexander » Wed May 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Do I delete everything and start over?
chasealexander

Postby DarkStar » Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Please stop!

Can you say what you have actually installed so far (not just downloaded, UNZIpped and moved into a folder)?

I thought that there were installation guides included in the main downloads. Is that not the case?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby chasealexander » Wed May 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Im doing it over but im installing EVERYTHIG into one folder...hope that works...if anyone has a link cool but I haven't seen anything on this, …..its this one thing I cant do and it drives me freaking crazy...
chasealexander

Postby chasealexander » Wed May 20, 2020 6:14 pm

alright I got it ….thanks a lot
chasealexander

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 20, 2020 7:03 pm

OP didn't answer but I can: Yes, there is an Installation & Authorization Manual included in the sound library download packages that explains how to install. OP should also have received a detailed registration email with information about how to get started upon registration of the product. Within that email (and I believe in the manual) there should also be a way to contact the right IK personnel in case you run into any issues or are confused about anything.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chasealexander » Thu May 21, 2020 1:14 am

Out of all the things in my life this is the one thing I justy cant do.....lol
chasealexander

Postby chasealexander » Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 am

I cant find the manual mine was a download..can anybody point me in the direction of a manual?
chasealexander

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 21, 2020 4:25 pm

chasealexander wrote:I cant find the manual mine was a download..can anybody point me in the direction of a manual?

It is in the zip or dmg files and is called "Installation & Authorization Manual" and you should also have an email from registering your product with links to anything you need. Manuals are also available in your IK User Area ---> My Products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More