Sampletank - not working in Logic 10.5 update

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank - not working in Logic 10.5 update

Postby Richardeden » Tue May 19, 2020 4:35 pm

I have updated from logic 10.4 to the new 10.5. I have also upgraded my operating system. Sampletank opens within logic but I cannot now load samples. I can, however, load samples outside of logic in the standalone version. Is there a compatibility issue with the new version of Logic Pro X? Anyone else having this problem?
Richardeden

Re: Sampletank - not working in Logic 10.5 update

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 19, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello Richardeden and welcome to the forum.

I have read of several problems in Logic 10.5 with products from several developers. Can you temporarily go back to v10.4?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Sampletank - not working in Logic 10.5 update

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 20, 2020 5:11 pm

I was in a meeting today where that was not mentioned as an issue with the new Logic update while we discussed it. Assuming you are talking about SampleTank 4 you should not have these issues so I am sure the support team can assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More