SampleTank 4 Max no Phraser presets

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 Max no Phraser presets

Postby jeffburger » Tue May 19, 2020 5:36 am

I installed SampleTank 4 Max to my Mac via IK's USB stick and have done the Sound Library Update 1.5 online. However, I don't seem to have any Phraser patterns. The Presets pull-down in the Phraser tab just says "no choices". I presume this is because I find my SampleTank 4 > Phraser > Presets folder is empty.

Possibly related: I have my ST4 sound library on an external SSD, but there's also an ST directory on my system drive. Both have a Patterns folder. My internal SampleTank 4 > Patterns folder only has an Acoustic Drums folder. My external SampleTank > Presets folder has only an Electronic Drums folder.

I'm also not sure if I'm missing other similar content as well. Here's a screen shot with those two directories: Image

Bottom line: How can I install missing non-sample files? I don't see the option in the USB installer or in my online account.

Thanks!
jeffburger

Re: SampleTank 4 Max no Phraser presets

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 19, 2020 11:02 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

For what it's worth, no Phraser presets here either, and I have the same distribution of Patterns too. Both sets of patterns appear in ST4.

I tried creating a Phraser preset - it was saved in "....\Documents\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 4\Phraser\Presets" but I could not load it - I had to close ST4 and open it again. :(

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More