General Installation Question (Download Resources)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

General Installation Question (Download Resources)

Postby Quazelle » Fri May 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello
I'm new here.
I just bought Total Studio 2 Max and I'd like to understand.
There's a section under most of the softwares listed as "Download Resources"
Under "Download Resources" I see user manuals but I sometimes see the option to download presets:

i.e. Charlie_Benante_Signature_Presets.zip, Install_TLA_Modules_Presets.dmg, etc.

Question:
Should I be downloading these presets during my installation or are those just updates for older users of IK software?

I understand that I don't need to download "Sound Library Updates" because the "Sounds Download" buttons are already up to date, but does this same concept apply to the "presets" that I am seeing?
Quazelle

Re: General Installation Question (Download Resources)

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Hello Quazelle and welcome to the forum.

Yes, I would recommend downloading, unzIpping and installing those preset files. They are pretty small and as far as I know are not included in the main downloads.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Quazelle » Sat May 16, 2020 6:30 pm

DarkStar wrote:Hello Quazelle and welcome to the forum.

Yes, I would recommend downloading, unzIpping and installing those preset files. They are pretty small and as far as I know are not included in the main downloads.

Okay great, thank you for your swift response.
Quazelle

Postby Quazelle » Sat May 16, 2020 6:57 pm

UPDATE:

I was able to install the Syntronik multis but the presets for T-RackS 5 are not compatible with my macOS Catalina.
Quazelle

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 16, 2020 7:30 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More