Miroslav Philarmonic 2 Sound Library Update Problems on Mac

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philarmonic 2 Sound Library Update Problems on Mac

Postby alberto.casadio » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:35 am

Hello All! I'm new IK Users :D...
I've just installed Philarmonic Miroslav 2 non my Mac Catalina ... I have problem with the installer of the library sound update. I launch the app and appear this message: Installation aborted no sound found to be installed!!! Can you help me pls...

I forced the app due to the Mac found the file dangerous.

Many thanks
Cheers

Alberto
alberto.casadio

Re: Miroslav Philarmonic 2 Sound Library Update Problems on

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:09 am

Hello alberto.casadio and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

You may not need the sounds updates; I am almost certain that they are incorporated into the main sounds download files. The updaters are there for users who downloaded the main files a long time ago.

You may be able to check this be extracting (UnZipping) the files in the update Content and comparing the files' "date modified" with those of the files in the MP2 sounds library.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Or you could raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

Also, let Support know that Catalina reported the updater file as dangerous. That needs fixing.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby alberto.casadio » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:58 am

Hello DarkStar, and many thanks for your quick reply. Trying a lot I have find the way running the installer from the terminal of Mac opening the content of the library installing package... I have already installed the sound library update :? you think that it's better to reinstall the library of the 16 package files? Because after this instal in Miroslav Stand Alone sometimes the patterns don't play any note although are in the right zone of the instrument loaded ....

Pls Help ...
Sorry I'm newbie with IK Products :D
Cheers
alberto.casadio

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:21 pm

If you have already run the Sounds Updater then it should not overwrite any more recent files that were installed from the main library downloads. But, please check with Technical Support.

As for the patterns sometimes not triggering any sound, that could well be user error (no offence :)). If you have a specific example of such a problem please post here the steps to recreate it AND send those details on a Support Ticket to Technical Support so that they can investigate too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More