Mirsolav Philharmonic 2 CE Sound Content Installation Failed

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Mirsolav Philharmonic 2 CE Sound Content Installation Failed

Postby isaranow » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Hey, I've ran into a couple issues while installing the sound content for Mirsolav Philharmonic 2 CE. I've installed the program, all it's prerequisites, and authorized everything, and it seemed to be working fine until I eagerly went to install the first package of sound contents and was met with this error:

Mirsolav Philharmonic 2 CE Sound Content Installation Failed. Unable to copy the Instruments.

I've been on forum after forum trying to find a fix, to no avail. If anybody has an idea, let me know.
isaranow

Re: Mirsolav Philharmonic 2 CE Sound Content Installation Fa

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Hello isaranow and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

What OS are you running?
What location is set to the sounds library (in MP2 CE's Preference Settings)?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby isaranow » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Thanks for your response. I did submit a support ticket, but I thought I'd tackle this issue from as many angles as possible and also post here. I'm running Windows 10, and the location is set to C:\Users\Public\Documents\SampleTank3 on both the Content installer and the program. I used to have the original Miroslav Philharmonik, but I've since uninstalled it. Could that be part of the issue?
isaranow

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Understood.

That path should be OK. assuming that you can write to it. Perhaps try another location, in your own "My Documents" perhaps or even a different disk ("L:\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 3" here). You can always move the library later (and point at the new location in the Preferences).

And don't worry about uninstalling MP1. Think of them as completely separate programs that happen to have a similar name.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby isaranow » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:32 pm

One more piece of info I forgot about; the remaining two Content packages worked perfectly fine. They are downloading into the same file location, but the first one remains non-funtional.
isaranow

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Ah! So some do work.

Maybe the download of the first one failed? I guess you've tried downloading it again.

Please pass that info to Support. They will sort you out.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby isaranow » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Will do. Thanks for the help! If anything else comes to mind let me know, that'd be great.
isaranow

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More