Hammond B3-x Custom Presets

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond B3-x Custom Presets

Postby psifus » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Hello!

First: B3-x ist the best...

Would by nice to have a place where we can change/download our/new presets of the Hammond.

Greetings
:)
psifus

Re: Hammond B3-x Custom Presets

Postby jimlaing » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:34 am

Version 1.3 of B-3X for iPad, is supposed to allow "sharing" (saving) and importing of Presets. I found how to use the "Share" option to save some preset to the Files folder. I have not yet figured out how to Load (import or "bring them in") to a 2nd iPad running B-3X.
jimlaing

Postby swmathews67 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:14 pm

I’ve been having the same problem and I finally figured out one way to achieve this:
Copy the preset located the ik multimedia folder under B3-X presets… should be located
In your document folder, copy it to email send it to yourself and then open it with the suggestion Hammond B-3X app. It should open with that preset.
According to ik multimedia support, you should be able to achieve the same result by copying
To another folder and then tapping to open… but doesn’t always seem to work. Good Luck.
swmathews67

Postby swmathews67 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:30 pm

swmathews67 wrote:I’ve been having the same problem and I finally figured out one way to achieve this:
Copy the preset located the ik multimedia folder under B3-X presets… should be located
In your document folder, copy it to email send it to yourself and then open it with the suggestion Hammond B-3X app. It should open with that preset.
According to ik multimedia support, you should be able to achieve the same result by copying
To another folder and then tapping to open… but doesn’t always seem to work. Good Luck.

This is an update to the upper solution.
By tapping the dropdown on the B3X menu… you can choose “ Share” and send to email.
Then open the email on the Other device your trying to save the file too, and save or share (by tapping or right clicking) to the Hammond B3-X app (icon)
And it should load right away.
swmathews67

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More