SampleTank Max 4.1 - lots of presets not opening.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank Max 4.1 - lots of presets not opening.

Postby chris287 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm

SampleTank Max 4.1, Sounds Update 1.5
The following presets just in Piano category do not open in my Windows 10 machine and Macbook Pro;
C7 Grand Cinematic 2
C7 Grand Coincident Mics Natural
C7 Grand Coincident Mics Natural Se
C7 Grand Classical
C7 Grand Classical Coincident Mics - Natural
C7 Grand Classical Coincident Mics – Natural SE
C7 Grand Old Jazz Piano
C7 Grand Binaural – Natural
C7 Grand Binaural – Natural SE

I even installed ST4 Max from the USB drive version in my Macbook Pro. Still, it has the same issues as my Windows 10 machine. Any idea?
chris287

Re: SampleTank Max 4.1 - lots of presets not opening.

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 am

The ST4 sounds library is so big that it does not all fit on the USB stick.

There are some instruments that you need to download. Here a conversation from a previous thread:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Bruceferraudi wrote:So doing a fresh ST4 Max USB install on a new computer and I haven't installed my prior copy of ST3 yet. How would I best going about doing this, what sequence should I follow from the USB version?

Register your SampleTank 4 serial number first. Then, I would recommend downloading and installing the 4.0.3 latest version from your IK User Area first followed by Instruments Installer 1.1. You can then skip the application installer on your USB stick.

Then, you can run the sound library installers from your USB stick to install all the sounds (there should be a SampleTank 4 sound library installer and a SampleTank 3 sound library installer, run each of those).

Next, download the additional pianos available in your IK User Area (these are the additional files that would not fit on the USB stick):

Additional Piano Instruments
Additional Piano Samples Part 1
Additional Piano Samples Part 2
Additional Piano Samples Part 3
Additional Piano Samples Part 4
Additional Piano Samples Part 5
Additional Piano Samples Part 6
Additional Piano Samples Part 7
Additional Piano Samples Part 8
Additional Piano Samples Part 9
Additional Piano Samples Part 10

Finally, download the latest sound updater (1.3) from your IK User Area and run that.

There may be a more recent Sounds Updater (in "Download Resources"). If so, then use that.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More