I can't find the Miroslav Philharmonik 2CE sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

I can't find the Miroslav Philharmonik 2CE sounds

Postby Francisco Ramos » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:59 pm

I bought an iRig Keys I / O and IK offered me the MiroslavPhilharmonik 2CE. I did the installation but I have nothing in the library. In the "My Products" section I try to download the sounds or reactivate them but I have to pay for them. Are they not included in the offer?

Please help me!

Thanks
Francisco Ramos

Re: I can't find the Miroslav Philharmonik 2CE sounds

Postby Francisco Ramos » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm

I tried to install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE Sound Content but says "Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy."
Francisco Ramos

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Sorry to hear of your troubles. When you can, please try the following. These steps should help with anyone in this situation for any reason.

1. Find your Sound Content Installer
  2. Press and hold down the Control key
  3. Click this Sound Content Installer's icon
  4. Select "Show Package Contents"
  5. Inside the pop up window go to the Contents folder
  6. Next go into the Mac OS folder
  7. Run the Sound Content Installer from this location

If these steps don't help, or you have any other questions or troubles, please check with support and send me your ticket number in a PM.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Francisco Ramos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Thanks Ryan!

I explained poorly. I don't have sound content, I can only download the program and the sound update. when I try download the sounds, just give me two options, buy or reactivate, but even the reactivate option doesn't work. I registered iRig keys in July but only now i did the Miroslav download. Is this the problem?
Francisco Ramos

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Francisco Ramos wrote:Thanks Ryan!

I explained poorly. I don't have sound content, I can only download the program and the sound update. when I try download the sounds, just give me two options, buy or reactivate, but even the reactivate option doesn't work. I registered iRig keys in July but only now i did the Miroslav download. Is this the problem?

It sounds like your sounds expired. A download reactivation credit in the IK Store would help unlock all of your sounds (Not just Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE). If you were never able to use your sounds, check with support. They may be able to help due to your unique situation.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Francisco Ramos » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:58 pm

Ok

Thank you!
Francisco Ramos

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More