SampleTank 4 Sound Installation Error [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 Sound Installation Error [Resolved]

Postby grem » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 pm

I am getting the "Sound Content Installation Failed" on ST4_AcPiano_Samples_Part 9 and 13. Any reason that would happen? Am I doing something wrong?
grem

Re: SampleTank 4 Sound Installation Error

Postby grem » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:05 am

I worked it out. I went back to my back-up files and grabbed the two files that weren't installing correctly and brought them into the folder with all my other sound files. And that fixed the issue. So I can only guess that it must have been some type of corruption happened when I unzipped and transferred the files to their present location.
grem

Re: SampleTank 4 Sound Installation Error

Postby garfy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 am

Hi grem

Great that you fixed your issue and thanks for coming back and telling us the solution. This may help someone in the future.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More