SampleTank 4.1.0 - Global Play not working

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4.1.0 - Global Play not working

Postby johnhines » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Global Play no longer works for me for Demos and Multis that have multiple instruments with SampleTank 4.1.0. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
johnhines

Re: SampleTank 4.1.0 - Global Play not working

Postby kenichi0506 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:17 am

Me too.
kenichi0506

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are both running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby smasha » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:28 am

Happening to me also.

Just installed an update for sampletank 4 with Product Manager.

Now Global Play does not work properly.

I have to play the phrases manually.

Syncing issues as well.

Sigh.

P.S. I have found you have to click on each Phraser file for each track before starting the Global Play icon.
smasha

Postby HankGupte » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:16 pm

Global play from loading a "song" does not trigger the groove data prior to saving when creating song . :( . Using Sample Tank 4 SE and using Sample Tank 3 have never had this issue .
HankGupte

Postby smasha » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:43 am

The PHRASER is broken in SAmpletank 4,latest update.

When assigning a midi key to a phrase file ,when i play my midi kb,the Phrase does not play,only the normal note.

I put a piano phrase onto C2 of the PHRASER ,play C2 of my midi KB and it does NOT play the phrase.

I can play it by hitting the play button but not with my midi kb.

Tried with Reason 12 and Reaper.

Annoying.
smasha

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:16 pm

DarkStar wrote:I am sorry to hear about the problems you are both running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GaryGnaedinger57 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:11 pm

I cant get the demos to work.

also anyone know how to get the guitar to strum chords like a regular guitar.

is there any chord selector tool or is this thing to dumb to have that included.

thanks
GaryGnaedinger57

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More