Hammond not recognizing my keyboard

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond not recognizing my keyboard

Postby Aspenboston » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:47 pm

got hammond for about 2 months and mostly i have issues with it. on logic pro x, catalina mac. keystation61 mk3, hammond does not respond at all, i have no problem with any other plugin like Ezkeys, Swam and more. Learn feature do not work, cannot of course use my expression pedal. Maybe somebody would know how to fix it? since support is not very responsive and knowledgeable as far as i am concerned. thank you in advance.
Aspenboston

Re: Hammond not recognizing my keyboard

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:12 pm

What is your support ticket number? They should be able to help, as Hammond B-3X works with all major DAWs and MIDI controllers. Please note that we have guidelines about posting when there's an active ticket number you can view at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 Please follow those, and provide the information requested there too.

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Aspenboston » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:16 pm

with all due respect, i am hallucinating, i ask for support you send me to rules and other stuff that i really don't care!! they should be able to help... who are they? are you working for the company and are you from support? if no then please ask support to take care of that. i spent almost 700 euros or so i really expect support.
Aspenboston

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:17 pm

Aspenboston wrote:with all due respect, i am hallucinating, i ask for support you send me to rules and other stuff that i really don't care!! they should be able to help... who are they? are you working for the company and are you from support? if no then please ask support to take care of that. i spent almost 700 euros or so i really expect support.

As I stated (and the rules linked at the top of the pages of this forum and to which you agreed when signing up for this forum) this is not a tech support forum. IK has a team who does that and to answer your other question, no I am not a part of the support team.

You can open a ticket via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support where you get official IK technical support. This forum is mainly for user-to-user discussion not for direct official tech support.

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18 pm

So please post or send your ticket number per the link I posted and also continue to work with the IK Support team within your ticket(s).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More