Hammond B3X

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond B3X

Postby motifator » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:33 pm

My Hammond B3X demoversion crashed everytime when i try to open the vst plug-in or the standalone version . Is there a problem ? Maybe a bug ?
Hope someone can help me ! I contact IK Multimedia yesterday .

Thanx

Chris .
motifator

Re: Hammond B3X

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Without any details we would only be guessing and could lead you off in the wrong direction.

As you have raised a Support Ticket, please continue to work with Technical support. They are in the best position to resolve the particulate problem you have run into.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby guitarg » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:16 am

I'm having the same issue running the BX3 in demo mode. It immediately crashed every time I open both the standalone or the VST versions. I have a good strong computer (Windows 64bit) that can run many audio applications without issue. Some are very resource intensive. I've been using IK products for years and this is the first time I've had an issue.
guitarg

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Hello guitarg and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More