Random missing samples

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Random missing samples

Postby tokenboomer » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi,

I haven't used SampleTank 4 Max that much. Today I discovered that I appear to be missing samples, mostly percussion samples but there may be more. It takes quite a while to go through the entire library of Max. Today I was looking for a tambourine sound and got a samples-missing error message. Strange since I carefully downloaded everything when I originally purchased the instrument despite IK's extremely convoluted sample download installer. Now I discover that my window for downloads has expired--assuming that I knew what was missing in the first place--and I have to pay to download again? Assuming I was willing to do that, and I may not be, how would I even know what to download?

Greg
tokenboomer

Re: Random missing samples

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support for direct and official support as they can look closer and see exactly what files you are missing and you can inquire about the reactivation question directly with them under your circumstances. The 180-day window is stated when you initially register and download, so if you did follow the suggestion to back up your downloaded sound installers they should be able to point you to the right one that you may not have installed or which may not have installed correctly. If you did not back up your downloaded sound installers, IK Support would be the ones to ask about your options. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More