Getting Miroslav to Record 2 instruments to 2 tracks

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Getting Miroslav to Record 2 instruments to 2 tracks

Postby bruce.hafner@gmail.com » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:23 am

HELP
I am using Samplitude ProX3 and Mirolav Philharmonik 2 (full version). Help. I am completely lost as to recording separate instruments. I do not have this problem with any other instruments on Samplitude. What I am doing
1) Create new project (populate with 16 tracks)
2) On track 1 add Miroslav vst3 to Instrument on track 1
3) Of choices 1 track (audit and Midi, multi timbral, and multi channel...Im selecting multi channel...Multi timbral also not giving expected results.
4) Miroslav pops up...load preset Multi Full Orchestra
5) I can always record to channel 1 violin...since all tracks are on channel 1, I set them to 1-15
6) I record to track 1 - all is ok
7) Now is where I hit a road block. Tried setting midi in on all tracks as well as midi out....can record the notes...but no sound. Help
bruce.hafner@gmail.com

Re: Getting Miroslav to Record 2 instruments to 2 tracks

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. It sounds more like a Samplitude configuration ./ routing problem to me

As this is primarily a user to user forum, another Sampletude user may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.

------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers' etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More