Total Studio 2 MAX did not include ST4 SE [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Total Studio 2 MAX did not include ST4 SE [Resolved]

Postby Hayloftstudios » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:23 pm

I recently purchased / cross-graded to Total Studio 2 MAX. The website clearly states that it is suppose to come with SampleTank 4 SE.

"All customers who purchase Total Studio 2 MAX on or after November 13, 2018 will receive SampleTank 4 SE, which can load SampleTank 3 and Syntronik instruments included in Total Studio 2 MAX, for free."

But for the life of me, I can't seem to find it anywhere in my product area or in the Authorization Manager.

I'm really in a pickle here, because my computer is on Catalina so I can't install SampleTank 3. I need 4 SE so I can open my libraries and use my old SampleMoog, SampleTron libraries, etc.

I opened a support ticket a few days ago, but have not received a response yet. Did anyone else run into this or did SampleTank 4 SE show up in your "My Products" area?
Hayloftstudios

Re: Purchased Total Studio 2 MAX did not include SampleTank

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:17 pm

Please continue to work with Support. They are available US (East Coast) Business hours, generally. You can reply to your Support Ticket email at any time to request a progress report.

However, for your legacy libraries, such as SampleMoog and SampleTron, if you have not already done so, you will need to import them using ST3, as ST4 does not have an Import feature.

When contacting Support I would also check that the installers for all the extra Instruments Collections in Total Studio 2 MAX are OK on Catalina.

Also, please review the forum guidelines
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19505
in particular, item #1.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Hayloftstudios » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:59 am

Got it working. Heard back from cs and was able to get SampleTank 4 SE added to my product area and up and running. The old libraries are playing now after converting in SampleTank 3 on an older computer. Thanks customer support and everybody.

Cheers.
Hayloftstudios

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Good oh!,

And looking at your post times, Technical Support must have been working over the week-end :)

------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More