Samples not loading

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Samples not loading

Postby noahsdaddy020305 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:31 pm

I've used Sampletank 4 MAX for 8 months with no problems at all. Now, the samples are not there. But they are there! So I ask it to rescan and it does it for .3 seconds and says done. I've rebooted, redownloaded the program, re told it where the samples are...I've even deleted the last three things I've downloaded on this Mac just to see if something corrupted it. Nothing. I even tried to talk to it---tell it how pretty and sweet it is. It only liked me as a friend...
I've asked the IK guys but probably won't get a response til Monday so I thought maybe you guys know about this.

Thanks!
noahsdaddy020305

Re: Samples not loading

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Hello noahsdaddy020305
and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, you are right about Technical Support (here). They work US (East Coast) Business hours, generally. Response time is usually within 2 working days.

What has changed recently? OSX updates? Folder / file permissions? Does the SampleTank standalone program run OK and load / play instruments?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Samples not loading

Postby noahsdaddy020305 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Thank you Darkstar for the quick reply.
I stayed away from the latest Mac OS update so its not that. I've tried it in standalone and got the same results--its says loading samples for a flash of a second then nothing.
File permissions....I don't believe so but permissions and terminal language not sure. I wouldn't rule anything out on this thing.
Wondering if there is something I could type in the terminal like some sudo thing
noahsdaddy020305

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More