B-3X Sustain: MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

B-3X Sustain: MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Postby fredproggh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:33 am

Why can't I route cc64 away from sustain? I have 64 routed for Leslie control. Now that it works for sustain as well (and don't get me started) I can't change it- every time I open B3X back up it has gone right back to 64. I have enough problems in life. I can't have this too. Should I just roll back to v1.00? What the actual f**k? How do you change this?

Thanks and have a nice day.
fredproggh

Re: B-3X Sustain: MAKE IT STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:45 am

Please check with support as it sounds like there's a possibility that there may be something going on with the settings file or similar. But they would need to troubleshoot with you directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Also, please limit the theatrics and swearing etc and keep things calm and civil per the forum rules next time.

Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More