Importing into ST 3 (Custom Shop)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Importing into ST 3 (Custom Shop)

Postby daveelson » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi
I have finally downloaded ST 3 Custom Shop, in the hope of importing my older libraries.
Can someone give me basic instructions on how to load these up. I have Symphony Strings which installed into the C/Program Files folder. Under settings I cannot load these up - I do get a "boot sector" type error shown.
FYI - I am trying to load all my IK re-authorizations into a D/ folder due to a lack of space on C.
Will this make a difference?

Appreciate any advice.
daveelson

Re: Importing into ST 3 (Custom Shop)

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Have a look at:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8546&p=46090

Funnily enough, I Imported "Symphony Strings 2" last week. I used ST3 (Full) not ST3 CS but they should be the same. For the steps, have a look at "Import Legacy Instruments" in section 3.3.1 - Instruments Menu of the ST3 User Manual.

And, putting all your Sounds Libraries on a D:\ drive is a good idea. I would never have any in the Program Files folders.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Importing into ST 3 (Custom Shop)

Postby daveelson » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Thanks Darkstar - I will look st that. I remember you're name from the last few years, I'm sure others are appreciative of your help, as am I.
daveelson

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More