Syntronik Synth Panel In Sampletank 4

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Synth Panel In Sampletank 4

Postby Pendejo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 am

I'nm running SampleTank 4 and I recently purchased a couple of Syntronik synth modules to be used with it. I was able to successfully install the modules and access the sounds from the Sampletank 4 parts screen.

But how can I access the synth panel of the Syntronik modules so that I can edit the synth parameters of the Syntronik sounds? It's probably something basic that I'm not clicking on, but I've tried several different things and I still can't access it.

I can also load and use Syntronik sounds when I use my Syntronik modules in MainStage or Logic as an AU or VST, but again I can't load the synth panel here either so I can't edit the sounds. When I access the Syntronik instrument browser in MainStage or Logic, there's no graphic images and it looks like some of the text and messages are missing. Has anyone else had this issue and knows how to access the Syntronik synth panel in Sampletank 4 or as a plugin? Thanks!
Pendejo

Re: Syntronik Synth Panel In Sampletank 4

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:56 pm

The Syntronik synth panel GUIs are not available in ST4 (but it would be a good suggestion).

You should be able to access all the parameters from the Edit page in ST4.

I'm not clear about "and it looks like some of the text and messages are missing." Can you post a screenshot showing this issue?

For posting screenshots: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=432
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More