Sample Tank Custom Shop - TROUBLE

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sample Tank Custom Shop - TROUBLE

Postby midimammal » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:28 am

Hello,

I have Sampletron, Sonic Synth, Miroslav, and Sample Moog. I currently still use them in logic because I can run both 32 bit and 64 bit plugins.

I have been using Ableton more lately and decided to try importing all these libraries into Sample tank custom shop since I can't run them in 64 bit.

When I tried opening both logic and Ableton they would not open and just crash (because of failed sample tank CS validation). I deleted the VST & VST3 this allowed me to open Ableton but every time I closed ableton it would crash.

Logic would crash during the verication but still open. Sample Tank CS does not work in my logic. However, now in logic the biggest problem is I can no longer use Sampletron, miroslav, sonicsynth, and sample moog. The new IK authorizer I needed for Sample Tank CS screwed them up saying now they are going to disable in 10 days.

I tried reauthorizing them, however now my digital ID does not match anymore. I can't register online just takes me to a Not Valid webpage maybe because they are no longer supported.

I have given up on Sample tank Custom Shop but need to keep my old sampletron and other instruments working because Im on a deadline for a client that is big $$$$ contract job.

Any solutions would greatly be appreciated!

Logic 9.1.8 32 & 64 bit

Ableton live 9.7.7 64 bit

System Mac OS 10.9.5
midimammal

Re: Sample Tank Custom Shop - TROUBLE

Postby DarkStar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello midimammal and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

The "SampleTank Custom Shop" download includes 3 installers:
-- for the SampleTank3 standalone program and plug-ins,
-- for the Custom Shop standalone program,
-- for the Authorization Manager standalone program

I guess that you have already installed ST3 and its sounds library. To be up-to-date, I would get and install the latest versions of the last two form here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/freedownload/download.php?show=Y&OS=MAC&PR=CL&T=oqu8isArucOpOIOk
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/authorizationmanager/

Then run the Authorization Manager and Authorize SampleTank 3 using the Serial Number in you User Area / My Products. After that run the ST3 standalone program and Import the legacy libraries.

Start your DAW and load ST3 and you should then be able to load the instruments.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More