ST4 MULTIS not saved [RESOLVED]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4 MULTIS not saved [RESOLVED]

Postby lespierr2013 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:29 am

Hello,

I'm almost certain the MULTIs are not actually being saved as I've conducted searches for the file after saving it, where I saved it (and EVERYWHERE ELSE on the hard drive)... And it.s not there.

Can anyone offer any guidance on that?
lespierr2013

Re: ST4 MULTIS not saved

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:50 pm

It sounds like you may want to contact our support team for some help. Open a ticket and shoot me a PM with your ticket number: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

Please try out this FAQ as well, this may help get you going in the meantime: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1239
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: ST4 MULTIS not saved

Postby lespierr2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:24 am

Thanks for the response,

Please close this post out or delete it as I've decided not to pursue this line of inquiry beyond checking the FAQ link you posted (hopefully the information I would seek is there) ...

ST4 is working well enough for me now.
lespierr2013

Re: ST4 MULTIS not saved [RESOLVED]

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:17 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More