B-3X inside MainStage - Volume / Balance problem

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

B-3X inside MainStage - Volume / Balance problem

Postby jquesta » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Good morning everyone,

I am experiencing a strange problem where the balance of the B-3X is higher on the right channel than the left channel after I restart my MainStage concert. I have found this to be reproduceable every time.

When I start the concert and select a patch with B-3X in a channel strip, I can play it and the balance is higher on the right side then the left. If I open the B-3X window and change the Leslie type (say from 122A to 122 and back), the balance returns to normal.

Using mainstage 3.2.4, MacMini 2011 with i7 quad core processor, OS 10.13

Any idea if this is a bug or a configuration issue?

PS - I totally LOVE the sound of this VI - it's an amazing product. :)
jquesta

Re: B-3X inside MainStage - Volume / Balance problem

Postby jquesta » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Posting a follow up to this. I had the wrong Mac OS version in my initial post. It's 10.12.6.

I have yet to see a response here or to my support ticket - was just curious to know if this is known and being worked on, or if I have a different issue that I need to investigate.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks much!
jquesta

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Please post or PM your support ticket. That is the correct route since this is not a support forum so it is user-to-user typically and no users have chimed in.

I'll have someone look into your ticket if it has been open for more than a few days. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jquesta » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Thank you Peter - PM sent - much appreciated! :)
jquesta

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More