ST3/ST4 how to install all soundfiles [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST3/ST4 how to install all soundfiles [Resolved]

Postby fbenn1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Hello,

I need a little installation help with ST3 SE and ST4 SE.
I have already downloaded all the files and installed ST3, loaded the soundfiles into the programm - everything is working fine.

I just don´t know how to install all the sounds of both versions correctly.
Do I have to install ST3 at all or do I just install ST4?

In case I don´t have to install ST3, would I just extract the ST3 soundfiles to a folder and later on import them into ST4? I can easily put up a fresh system without the installation of ST3 and do it all again, no problem. I just can´t figute out how it is done correctly.

The download sections of ST3 and ST4 are containing identical copies of the files SampleTank_3_SE_Sound_Content_Part_1 and 2. That´s why I wondered.

In another thread I read that the soundfiles of ST3 should not be placed in the soundfile folder of ST4 but rather next to it - not sure if I got that right.

So how is the correct order of the complete installation?

Any help is kindly appreciated!
Greets,
Frank
fbenn1

Re: ST3/ST4 how to install all soundfiles

Postby fbenn1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 am

Worked out fine. I just had to install ST4 and it imported the sounds automatically.
Greetings, Frank
fbenn1

Re: ST3/ST4 how to install all soundfiles [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:58 pm

As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More