Spaceport '77 free to SampleTank 4 users for a limited time

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Spaceport '77 free to SampleTank 4 users for a limited t

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:57 pm

hoensean wrote:Hi, I'm having a really hard time getting this to download. I click "download here" and it routes to My Products but I don't see any further directions to download. Can someone advise me?

I love IK products, but I've struggled a lot with downloads/serials/and the Custom Shop interface.

Sean

It is listed at Spaceport '77 under My Products in your IK User Area for all users of SampleTank 4 (including SE and MAX versions). It is NOT under SampleTank 4, it has its own entry in My Products.

If you still don't see it please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will happily assist you by looking at your specific account.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New Library sorting function? How?

Postby filterego » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:15 am

Ryan_IK wrote:
filterego wrote:Hi.
How could I use this function, please?
"New Library sorting function lets the user rearrange the Library column"

:)

Check out this example below:

That's great!!!
Thank you very much :)
filterego

Postby dylan.haines@gmail.com » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:52 pm

I am also not seeing the download. Sent an email to IK Support but no reply yet.

D.
dylan.haines@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 pm

dylan.haines@gmail.com wrote:I am also not seeing the download. Sent an email to IK Support but no reply yet.

D.

They will be able to help and will respond as soon as possible. Please do note that it is a separate listing for Spaceport '77, it is not listed under SampleTank 4.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bob.seki » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Hello,
the automatic installation does not work on my computer, I have this message:
"Instalation aborted.Can not find Sound Content to copy".

I did it manually but I do not see "Spaceport '77".

Please, can someone tell me where the "Spaceport '77" (Instrument and Samples) folders are located.

Thank you
bob.seki

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:54 pm

I wouldn't recommend manually moving the files, you'll need to run the installer and then authorize the library. You may want to reach out to IK Support to see what happened on your system and they can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RLSguitar » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:40 pm

I've emptied cache, refreshed, ran CCleaner, redownloaded update, but no Spaceport '77 listed neither in my My Products nor SampleTank 4 MAX downloads. Just in case it's not clearly marked, I downloaded and installed the ST4 MAX 4.0.9 and sound library updates, but no Spaceport '77 in my library. Where can I find it? Thanks!
Robert Len Stallard
http://www.RLSguitar.com
RLSguitar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:19 pm

RLSguitar wrote:I've emptied cache, refreshed, ran CCleaner, redownloaded update, but no Spaceport '77 listed neither in my My Products nor SampleTank 4 MAX downloads. Just in case it's not clearly marked, I downloaded and installed the ST4 MAX 4.0.9 and sound library updates, but no Spaceport '77 in my library. Where can I find it? Thanks!

Spaceport '77 is always listed separately under "My Products". Since you're not seeing it there, IK Support would need to look directly at your account to see what might be happening in your case. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RLSguitar » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
RLSguitar wrote:I've emptied cache, refreshed, ran CCleaner, redownloaded update, but no Spaceport '77 listed neither in my My Products nor SampleTank 4 MAX downloads. Just in case it's not clearly marked, I downloaded and installed the ST4 MAX 4.0.9 and sound library updates, but no Spaceport '77 in my library. Where can I find it? Thanks!

Spaceport '77 is always listed separately under "My Products". Since you're not seeing it there, IK Support would need to look directly at your account to see what might be happening in your case. Thanks!

Thanks, Peter brother, support solved it for me. I just downloaded and installed, now testing.
Robert Len Stallard
http://www.RLSguitar.com
RLSguitar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:45 pm

Fantastic!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More