Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Postby Barradell » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Hi how do I get the sample libraries for MP2 to download directly to my external SSD. I have Free Download Manager but not sure what to do to get it to work with them. Regards, Chris
Barradell

Re: Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Postby Barradell » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:50 pm

What I don't know is what the filename for the samples is so I can put into the FDM
Barradell

Re: Miroslav Philharmonic 2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:55 pm

You should be able to specify where the zip/DMG files download from the IK User Area from within your browser settings. You would need to uncompress each of these sound library files and run the installer inside each. This should be mentioned in the Installation & Authorization Manual included with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and each sound library zip/DMG. You will be presented with options for the installation during that process.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More