regarding the American acoustic guitar.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

regarding the American acoustic guitar.

Postby shadowfaxalot » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:27 am

Hi, do I have to buy Sample tank 4 to be able to use it?

cheers, Kevin
shadowfaxalot

Re: regarding the American acoustic guitar.

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Hello shadowfaxalot and welcome to the forum.

No :)

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st3americanacoustic/

It will run in the free SampleTank 3 Custom Shop (the installer contains the SampleTank 3 programs and plug-ins and the Custom Shop and Authorization Manager programs.

If you are on OSX Catalina, read this (and the linked pages) first.

And ... SampleTank 4 MAX includes American Acoustic (and many other collections). If you bought that later (maybe at a Crossgrade price?, there would not a discount for you already having AA.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby shadowfaxalot » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi Dark star, thank for the info, I'll start by downloading the free sample tank and buy the AA..thanks again.. :)
shadowfaxalot

Postby shadowfaxalot » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi, just looked at the instrument list for ST4 and connot see the American Guitar anywhere.. :oops:
shadowfaxalot

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:15 pm

shadowfaxalot wrote:Hi, just looked at the instrument list for ST4 and connot see the American Guitar anywhere.. :oops:

It is included in SampleTank 4 MAX (per DarkStar's post above too). You can find it listed on the SampleTank 4 MAX sounds list or the Compare versions document available at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/#sounds
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby shadowfaxalot » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:20 pm

OH cripes..missed the max bit..must be going blind..sorry and thanks.. :) :oops:
shadowfaxalot

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 pm

shadowfaxalot wrote:OH cripes..missed the max bit..must be going blind..sorry and thanks.. :) :oops:

We tried to put it in all caps, man!! Just kidding, of course. Honestly, I think we should consider putting the comparison PDF as the first link on that part of the web page, as I think that might make it clearer. I'll suggest that.

And really was kidding, it is hard to keep up with multiple versions of products and I'm pretty sure DarkStar and I are a bit more "road worn" with regard to IK products than many. So it is understandable you might miss that when trying to find the best inroad, especially coming in through a particular sound library (which is a really great-sounding one, I might add - you have good taste!).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More