can't get miroslav 2 to find instruments

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

can't get miroslav 2 to find instruments

Postby rmartinm » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:26 pm

I have been trying for over a month to relink to my miroslav 2 library. The company has been unresponsive. Is there another out there that can walk me through how to get these sounds to be recognized in the program.. everything has been installed many times, but I feel like its some kind of path problem. Please help if you can. I am totally disgusted with how difficult this is!!! I have PLAY, KONTAKT, BFD, Spectrasonics,protools, digital performer, I am not stupid about technology. I just don't understand why these sounds are not recognized. Thanks in advance if you will take time to help me.
rmartinm

Re: can't get miroslav 2 to find instruments

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Since it sounds like you have an existing ticket, please see these guidelines about posting when you also already have an open support ticket with IK: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Basically please provide your ticket number via PM to Ryan_IK and/or myself and we will take a look to see what happened.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: can't get miroslav 2 to find instruments

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 pm

I see you have three tickets, the initial two have both been responded to, please check your junk/spam folders. The reps have responded to your tickets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More