Mirosla 2 will not install...SOLVED

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Mirosla 2 will not install...SOLVED

Postby shadowfaxalot » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:15 am

Just bought this last week and it seems lots of other peeps are having probs with it also,
is there a solution?..is it possible to actually istall it?
I keep getting the message..cannot copy sounds, I,ve deleted everything and am now re downloading which takes forever :cry:
I've started a ticket but no answer yet after 4 days...so started another.
any help from here would be awesome... :)

OH and do I install the sounds updaters before or after the actual sounds please?
Last edited by shadowfaxalot on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowfaxalot

Re: Mirosla 2 will not install...

Postby rmartinm » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:35 pm

My IK Multimedia installer “cannot find any sound content to copy”!
Article #1730467 Updated on May 23, 2017 at 3:50 PM
If you receive this error message when attempting to install Sample Tank or other IK Multimedia software on macOS, the steps below will get your installer back up and running!
Right click on the installer and choose Show Package Contents.
In the new Finder window, navigate to: Contents > MacOS
Double click the Sample Tank Installer.
Viola! Terminal will open and you will then be able to successfully use the installer again.

IF THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PROBLEM, try it. it works.... however I am having another problem, but maybe you will be lucky and this will fix it for you... This is from Sweetcare knowledge base article #1730467 updated May 23 2017.. hope that helps!!! Now I wish somebody could help me!
rmartinm

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:36 pm

I happened to install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 last night on a fresh install without issue. You should download the main installer and all the sound library installer files from your IK User Area and install each starting with the main installer.

This should be covered in the Installation & Authorization Manual included with the installers.

If you've followed those steps and still have issues, please reach out to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi and they'll look at your issue and assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby shadowfaxalot » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi Guys and thank you for replying...I have just re downloaded the sounds zips and when I unzip them I get..unexpected end to data and data error
the installation and authourisation manual that I have does not explain in detail how to install MP2..do i install the sounds updaters which are for version 1 or not? and when..before or after the main install..given the data errors I'm getting is there any point in trying to install it now?
I started a ticket 4 days ago..no answer yet..

thanks again and any further help much apreciated :)

I'm on Windows 10..
shadowfaxalot

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:05 pm

Since you are experiencing an error with your downloads, the support team would need to assist. Please see this post about forum posts where one already has a support ticket open: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Basically, if you can PM your ticket number to Ryan_IK and/or myself we can have someone take a look.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Mirosla 2 will not install...SOLVED

Postby shadowfaxalot » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:16 am

So..it seems the problem was with selecting multiple downloads of the sound file zips, when I unzipped them there was always a data error, after some excellent support from Ryan I ended up downloading them one by one after which there were no more data errors,
it's taking a while ( up to number six at the mo ) but looking good..

gotta compliment the super support from Ryan and the peeps on this forum..thanks everyone..

best, Kevin
shadowfaxalot

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More