Miroslav 2 -samples installation [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav 2 -samples installation [Resolved]

Postby Floodmusic » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:26 pm

I just purchased this product today. I authorised and downloaded the product which gave the the stand alone shell. I then went and downloaded all the samples. These I opened and they appeared on my desktop as like hard drive logos. I am stuck now as I don’t know what I should do with these. I open the stand alone and it shows no sample content. Can someone help me? I am using an iMac running Mojave. Regards Trev
Floodmusic

Re: Miroslav 2

Postby garfy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:17 am

Hello Floodmusic and welcome to the forums.

Floodmusic wrote:These I opened and they appeared on my desktop as like hard drive logos

Within each of these, you should find the installer that will place the content in the default location for MP2. You can change where the installer places the sound content, but then you will need to tell MP2 where this new location is, in Settings in the main app.

Hope that helps. Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Miroslav 2

Postby Floodmusic » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Thanks, you were right. Problem was I double clicked on the installer and got a pop up saying Apple wouldn’t open an app from an unknown source however if you right click you get an option to open regardless. Once I worked this out the install wizard came up and I was able to install. All working well now thanks.
Floodmusic

Re: Miroslav 2 -samples installation [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:03 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More