Missing view on Hammond B-3X?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Missing view on Hammond B-3X?

Postby ZeroZero1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:46 pm

I just bought this, so impressed.
However a few teething problems.

Looking at the video here (which is a great overview)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ2KNLXt_3c

I can see pics of the Leslie cabinets. In my Standalone, I do not see these pics. I do see the lower pane which has the buttons "Setup.Leslie Amp, Leslie EQ, Guitar Amp, and the appropraite controls do appear but no graphic picture of the speaker on the carpet.

Can anyone repeat this?
ZeroZero1

Re: Missing view on Hammond B-3X?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:51 pm

The top navigation has the Organ, Stomps, Cabs, and Post FX sections. Choose Cabs and you'll see the cabinet in that view.

If that's where you are and you still don't see that view, please open a ticket with IK Support as you are not seeing what you are supposed to and it seems to work fine here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZeroZero1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm

No I don't here.
ZeroZero1

Postby ZeroZero1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:03 pm

ZeroZero1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:21 pm

You also need Leslie Amp selected on the bottom. If that doesn't fix your issue you should open a ticket with support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot directly with you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZeroZero1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:24 pm

No it does not fix the issue. I shall open a ticket
ZeroZero1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More