B-3X cpu issue

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

B-3X cpu issue

Postby juliee » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:46 am

I am in the midst of demoing B-3X and while it seems to be a great VI, I am having trouble with the cpu. It is quite high. Amplitube is one of my highest plugins at about 27%, but B-3X is way up 37-40. But the main problem is that when the UI is open, it is unplayable, spiking up to 100%
juliee

Re: B-3X cpu issue

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:00 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby charles.newcomb » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:51 am

Having the exact same issues as Jaimie. 40% CPU in playback. 60 to 100% w/ GUI open. Win 10 4.2 gh. 32 gb. PT 19.6 AAX. Nvidia GTX 1070 . All CPU usage is used ny 1 core in the center of the processor. Not spread out evenly as in any other song w/ insert plugins.
charles.newcomb

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

charles.newcomb wrote:Having the exact same issues as Jaimie. 40% CPU in playback. 60 to 100% w/ GUI open. Win 10 4.2 gh. 32 gb. PT 19.6 AAX. Nvidia GTX 1070 . All CPU usage is used ny 1 core in the center of the processor. Not spread out evenly as in any other song w/ insert plugins.

That's way higher than I'm seeing in a similar Windows environment. Please also open a ticket with support as things that may appear to be "the exact same issue" often are not caused by the same thing. They will troubleshoot with you directly and get you working properly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More