Syntronik as a REAL Hardware Instrument -Please!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik as a REAL Hardware Instrument -Please!

Postby riffjamtribe » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:02 pm

"Syntronik" is such a wonderful software accomplishment! It's high time IK Multimedia transformed it into an honest-to-goodness HARDWARE INSTRUMENT! Anyone out there remember Use Audio's "Plugiator"? ( -that allowed multiple synth/ keyboard "plug-in" instruments to be played from a single desktop hardware instrument ). While it's implementation was flawed the concept was brilliant! This approach COULD be used to turn "Syntronik's" many wonderful synths into real hardware instruments. Check out my "Compact Desktop Synth Module" diagram to see how this might work. I think LOTS of synthesists would like to get a reasonably priced desktop module capable of playing 5 or 6 "Syntronik" instruments from a single hardware interface ( -without having to mess with a computer! ). I certainly know I would! ( https://creativetechnerds.jimdo.com/synth-project/ ) Scroll down the page to see my diagram. What do you think? Should IK Multimedia make this "Syntronik" desktop module?
riffjamtribe

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More