Syntronic - Cannot MIDI learn

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic - Cannot MIDI learn

Postby Respoda » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:12 am

Hi,

I understand this has no automation functionality, which seriously bums it out imo,...

I hardly ever use MIDI learn so kind of new to using it and can't seem to get it going either.

I cannot MIDI learn anything but CC1 on the modwheel of a Nektar lx+ keyboard...

This is in Reason 10. In Tracktion Waveform 10 I can assign all 8 knobs of the Nektar too, each their own cc, but there I can't find a way to automate them at the same time...

In reason I can, if I can assign the 8 knobs like I can in Waveform with the same keyboard.

Why not just add automation to an awesome synth ?
Respoda

Re: Syntronic - Cannot MIDI learn

Postby diegoliveras » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:43 am

[Mod Edit: intemperate language deleted, further such posts could result in a ban]
diegoliveras

Postby Respoda » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 am

Hi,

Whereas I can understand the frustration, I have to respond out of respect for the employees of this company. Because despite this hassle with the free Memory-V instrument, their support team is extremely helpful and accommodating. Have you tried contacting them with your issue?

Also, with sample tank CS 4 you can automate these controls these days. The issue was in Sample tank 3...

Kind regards.
Respoda

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:19 pm

@ Respoda,

Thank you for your reply - as you will see I have removed the text to which you are replying.

Anyway, did you get the MIDI Learn sorted out in your DAWs?

I have just retried Syntronik here in several DAWs (but I don't have yours) and all seems OK. Using Syntronik's "MIDI Learn" feature I can map many controls to different CCs on my MIDI controller, one at at time. Then I can control several parameters at once (given enough hands :)) or by using multiple CCs in my MIDI items.

Same done for ST3.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby nodeps » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:02 am

The manual states that right clicking (control-click on Mac) any control in the synth interface will open a MIDI learn menu but on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H1217) it does nothing. This is on both the VST as well as the Standalone version of Syntronik Deluxe. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
nodeps

Postby Lmitchell1 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:05 pm

same here - right click does nothing!

Any work around for this??
Lmitchell1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:14 pm

Since this is mainly a user-to-user forum and no other users have chimed in with suggestions, I would suggest you open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (once you search the FAQ there if you don't see a solution you will be presented with a button to open a support ticket) if you have not already done so. I'm sure they can fix the issue you are having.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nodeps » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:01 pm

It appears MIDI learn has been added to Syntronik 2 in the GUI but does not allow mapping of X-Touch, Push or Arturia controllers. Has anyone had success with MIDI learn in Syntronik 2?
nodeps

Postby DarkStar » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:46 pm

^^^
OK here, What problem(s) are you running into?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ihoneyman1 » Wed May 25, 2022 6:12 pm

It would be amazing if midi assignments could be global! I can control it with my x-touch mini, but I keep filter cutoff etc on a dedicated knob and it loses the assignment as soon as I change patches.

Please make an option for global midi assignments?
Ihoneyman1

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More