Miroslav Philharmonik 2 failed install: solved.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 failed install: solved.

Postby Mr_Matrix » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:14 am

I hade some issues while installing the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 library. Part 1 failed at the last 99-100 % of the installation... I searched around and found that others also had run into this issue like here:

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11405

After that I found the very simple solution to the long filename problem that happens if one unzips the installation folder to deep in a subfolder. I just moved the installation folder for part 1 to the root of that drive and then the installer worked without issues :D

Just want to share this experience with you since it can be useful information to anyone trying to install this instrument. I also made a ticket to the support about this information since it could be useful to share in the FAQ
Mr_Matrix

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 failed install: solved.

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:49 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More