I installed Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE and now... [ Resolved

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

I installed Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE and now... [ Resolved

Postby tclement » Fri May 31, 2019 4:37 pm

I bought and installed Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE and now...everything else that was installed previously (SampleTank 3) and imported (Sonic Synth, etc) is now gone from the menu. Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE is the only thing showing up. This happens in DP10 and SampleTank3. If I try and import things like Vocal Collection it seems to go through the motions of importing but then nothing is there.

Running 10.14.5 Mojave on new iMac with 40 gigs or ram and 2 tb fusion drive. Again, didn't have any probs until installing Miroslav.

I've searched the web and can't find a solution. Haven't heard back from IK. Please help.
tclement

Re: I bought and installed Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE and no

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 31, 2019 7:46 pm

It sounds like a different folder was selected for the MP2 CE sounds library. ST3 and MP2 (and Syntronik) all share the same single location.

The MP2 CE sounds library folders and files should go into various folders in the ST3 sounds library.

To sort this out, can you tell us
-- the exact path to the MP2 CE Instruments and Samples folders,
-- the exact path to the ST3 Instruments and Samples folders,
-- the disk path in MP2 CE;s preference Settings,
-- the disk path in ST3's preference Settings.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tclement » Fri May 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Weird. Don't know why MP2CE installed itself somewhere else nor why that would make SampleTank "disappear" all of its stuff. OK, reinstalled the library to the right path and now everything shows up properly.
tclement

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 31, 2019 10:23 pm

Good oh!

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More