sounds wont download ?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

sounds wont download ?

Postby zacflame » Sun May 26, 2019 7:29 pm

When I click on the sounds download for sample tank 4 nothing happens, am I missing something ?
Thanks
zacflame

Re: sounds wont download ?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 27, 2019 2:28 am

You should be presented with a list and you can choose which to download from there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zacflame » Mon May 27, 2019 12:12 pm

That's the list I am talking about when I click on them I don't get a download box. I opened up a ticket but have not received an answer yet so I thought I would try here.
Thanks
zacflame

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 28, 2019 4:15 pm

OK, you may also want to take a look at this FAQ which has animated GIFs of the process here in the mean time too: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1235
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More